Account Manager (Tire Sales and Distribution)
Job Posting – Account Manager (Tire Sales and Distribution)
Headquartered in Southeast Houston, TX, TreadWright Tires manufactures and distributes the most environmental light truck & SUV tires in the industry. We are looking for an entrepreneurial mind set with an enthusiastic approach to B2B sales who can maximize our price advantage in the market. Experience with retail, wholesale and B2B tire sales is required. We are offering positions nationally.
Experience selling tires directly to retail, wholesale and commercial businesses. Specific experience with oil & gas, construction and farming accounts would be a huge plus.
- Government tire sales experience with local and state agencies.
- Specific working experience in wholesale businesses (ATD, Hercules, etc.) and distribution to local tire retail shops will be given first consideration. The position will have the entire Houston, TX metro area and all surrounding cities. We are also looking to hire Account Manager nationally.
- Familiar with LT/SUV tire sizes and their respective features and benefits. TreadWright offers the most aggressive AT/MT tires in the industry.
- Experience working with a databases of customers (ACT or Sales Force), which will allow TreadWright support sales activities (pricing, POS materials, etc.).
- Experience selling features and benefits rather than just price. We are not looking for a catalog salesman, but rather someone who understands product exclusivity and value. TreadWright Tires will be offering exclusivity to key retails and wholesalers.
- TreadWright is using a mold cure process to recycle tires, experience with retreading is highly desirable but not required.
- Previous account management experience with Goodyear, Michelin or Bridgestone.
- Check our out website at www.treadwright.com to look at our product offering and prices. We have significant opportunities in the large business sector of our industry. We have a, AT/MT line up of 35” width tires and rim sizes from 15” to 20”.
Education and/or Experience:
College degree is strongly preferred with significant experience in direct sales, customer service and account management. Experience vs. education will be considered as we are looking for someone with a tire contact base in the Houston, TX metro area.
We are looking for a true sales candidate who has a history of success as an Outside Sales Coordinator or Account Manager. 5% commissions on gross sales (not margin or difficult to understand metrics). Base salaries will be negotiated based on your existing customer base in your respective territory. The Houston, TX market should generate an annual salary of $80K/yr.
Job Conditions / Safety Requirements:
Work is performed both in a normal manufacturing/distribution environment with lifting requirements up to 50lbs. Positions are being offered nationally.
Email your resume to Anthony@treadwright.com with the job title in the subject line.