Job Posting – Territory Sales Coordinator (All US States)
Headquartered in Southeast Houston, TX, TreadWright Tires is a recycling company that remolds and distributes the most environmental and affordable light truck & SUV tires in the industry. TreadWright Tires use 70% recycled materials to drive customer prices 40% below name brand products. We are looking for an entrepreneurial mind set with an enthusiastic approach to B2B sales who can maximize our price advantage in the market.
- Experience selling tires directly to retail, wholesale and commercial businesses. Specific experience with oil & gas, construction and farming accounts would be a huge plus.
- Familiar with LT/SUV tire sizes and their respective features and benefits. TreadWright offers the most aggressive AT/MT tires in the industry.
- Experience working with a databases of customers (ACT or Sales Force), which will allow TreadWright to email new products or special promotions.
- Experience selling features and benefits rather than just price. We are not looking for a catalog salesman, but rather someone who understands product exclusivity and value.
- TreadWright is using a mold cure process to recycle tires, experience with retreading is highly desirable but not required.
- Check our out website at www.treadwright.com to look at our product offering and prices. We have significant opportunities in the large business sector of our industry.
Education and/or Experience:
Significant experience in direct sales, customer service and account management. We are looking for someone who has brought a new product to the market with a proven track record of success. Specific LT/SUV tire sales experience.
Depends on experience and desire for full time or part time work (you can set your own schedule and territory, if the territory is open). We have a great commission program based on net sales. Sales experience in the oil & gas, farming, automotive and construction industries is a huge plus. However, we are looking for a true sales candidate who has a history of success as an Outside Sales Coordinator or Account Manager.
Job Conditions / Safety Requirements:
Work is performed both in a normal manufacturing/distribution environment with lifting requirements up to 75lbs. We have openings all across the US.
Email your resume to Anthony@treadwright.com with the job title in the subject line.