PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
"The best LT Road Hazard offering in the Industry"
Including normal on & off-road use
AS LOW AS $15.00 PER TIRE
Road Hazard Program:
Road hazard damage is the result of unforeseen road conditions that result in complete casing failure and is not typically covered under tire manufactures’ warranties. TreadWright’s 1-year industry leading workmanship warranty covers our remolding process, but not road hazards. The most common types of road hazards that can cause tire failure or tire damage are potholes, screws/nails, glass or foreign debris.
With TreadWright’s optional “No Hassle” Road Hazard Certificate, your tire replacement or repair cost is covered, subject to the conditions set forth in TreadWright’s “Road Hazard Warranty Certificate”.
Warranties can be added at Checkout - To Add Warranty to existing order call (713) 487-4661 or email Warranty@TreadWright.com
Key benefits of optional “No Hassle” TreadWright Road Hazard Warranty Certificate… the only LT offering in the industry!
- TreadWright offers protection for LT Metric sizes under normal off-road use and certain commercial applications.
- TreadWright also covers casing failures (all manufacturers’ casings used in the production of TreadWright Tires) in normal highway and normal on/off road driving conditions.
- All tires are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase or until 3/32” or less of tread remains, whichever occurs first.
- During the first 6 months of coverage your tire will be replaced, or if a make and model is not available, you will be reimbursed for an amount equal to the tire price on your original invoice.
- During the final 6 months of coverage you will be reimbursed for the remaining tread depth on your tire to 3/32”.
All remaining exclusions and limitations are outlined in the “Road Hazard Warranty Certificate”.