“No Hassle” Road Hazard Warranty $12.49 Per Tire - Qty 2
Road hazard damage is the result of unforeseen road conditions that result in complete casing failure and is not typically covered under tire manufactures’ warranties. TreadWright’s 2-year industry leading workmanship warranty covers our remolding process, but not road hazards. The most common types of road hazards that can cause tire failure or tire damage are potholes, screws/nails, glass or foreign debris.
With TreadWright’s optional “No Hassle” Road Hazard Certificate, your tire replacement or repair cost is covered, subject to the conditions set forth in TreadWright’s “Road Hazard Warranty Certificate”.
Key benefits of optional “No Hassle” TreadWright Road Hazard Warranty Certificate… the only LT offering in the industry!
- TreadWright offers protection for LT Metric sizes under normal off-road use and certain commercial applications.
- Repairs are reimbursed up to $25 per occurrence
- TreadWright also covers casing failures (all manufacturers’ casings used in the production of TreadWright Tires) in normal highway and normal on/off road driving conditions.
- All tires are covered for 24 months from the date of purchase or until 2/32” or less of tread remains, whichever occurs first.
- During the first 12 months of coverage your tire will be replaced, or if a make and model is not available, you will be reimbursed for an amount equal to the tire price on your original invoice.
- During the final 12 months of coverage you will be reimbursed for the remaining tread depth on your tire to 2/32”.
All remaining exclusions and limitations are outlined in the “Road Hazard Warranty Certificate”.